ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Preparation for Forensic Service Providers (Web-based)
This ISO/IEC 17025 training course has been designed to educate forensic service providers about the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the development of the ISO/IEC 17025 Standard, the ANAB forensic accreditation program and requirements as well as provide tips for how to read and interpret ISO/IEC 17025. In addition, the course will provide information regarding the planning and activities to consider when preparing for formal application for an ISO/IEC 17025 assessment.
The web-based version is composed of five modules presented as web-based seminars through an online platform, Mindflash. Each module is designed to take approximately one to one-and-a-half hours to complete. However, participants can move at their own pace.
After registering and beginning a module, it will be open for seven calendar days. Once you begin a module, you can open and close the session as often as you like within those seven.
An orientation guide and link to the training will be emailed to the registrant.
|Understanding ISO and the Development of ISO/IEC 17025|
|ANAB History, the Accreditation Process, and the ANAB Accreditation Program|
|Tips for Applying ISO/IEC 17025:2017|
|Review of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANAB Requirements for Forensics, Sections 1-6|
|Review of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANAB Requirements for Forensics, Sections 7-8|
|Registration Fee: $500 for all five modules!|
Private Training Session
This training course is available as a private session. Private sessions are a great option for organizations that have several staff members that need the training.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-501-5473 for more information.
Note: ANAB as an accreditation body will not provide any consulting during public or private sessions. Although instructors are able to answer questions and provide information on best practices, they will not provide solutions to organization specific issues.
- Gain information regarding ISO, the development of ISO standards and ANAB
- Acquire knowledge regarding key quality concepts of continuous improvement and effectiveness
- Familiarize participants with the structure and content of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and the ANAB forensic accreditation requirements AR 3125 and provide a few tools for understanding and interpreting the accreditation requirements
- Gain an understanding of the role of an accreditation body, the ANAB accreditation process and the benefits of accreditation
- Acquire the knowledge needed to assist your own laboratory with preparing for an ANAB accreditation assessment