Apply for Food Handler Certificate 728x90-07

ANAB accredits training organizations that assure learning outcomes are met for food-handler training courses, evidenced by certificates. (ANAB doesn't provide the training and certificates to individuals, but accredits the organizations shown below who provide food handler certificates.)

Training organizations that develop training courses may request a quote for accreditation - but individuals who want to obtain a food handler certificate must apply for a food handler certificate by contacting a provider listed below. Restaurants and similar organizations that want to train their own staff, can contact any of the accredited organizations listed below.

Some states (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Illinois, New Mexico, Texas, and West Virginia) and local jurisdictions require that food handlers have a certificate from an ANAB-accredited organization. To apply for your food handler certificate choose a provider from the list of ANAB-accredited food-handler certificate programs:

All Food Handler Training Certificate Programs

Arizona Food Handler Program

California Food Handler Program

Hawaii Food Handler Program

Illinois Food Handler & Allergens Programs

New Mexico Food Handler Program

Texas Food Handler Program

West Virginia Food Handler Program

Apply for your food handler certificate.


Only Certificate Program Providers seeking accreditation may request a quote here or learn more about the Certificate Issuers Accreditation Programs.