Greenhouse Gas Validation and Verification Directory
All Validation and Verification Accredited Bodies
These validation and verification bodies have met the requirements of and are currently accredited under ISO 14065.
The organizations listed under All Accredited Bodies may operate under the following programs:
- Alberta Technology Innovation and Emissions Reduction Regulation
- American Carbon Registry
- Architecture for REDD+ Transactions, The REDD+ Environmental Excellence Standard
- British Columbia Greenhouse Gas Emission Reporting Regulation
- British Columbia Greenhouse Gas Emission Control Regulation
- Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA)
- Climate Action Reserve
- Colorado Air Quality Control Commission Recovered Methane Regulation
- Environment and Climate Change Canada Output-Based Pricing System
- Environment and Climate Change Canada Clean Fuel Regulations
- Environment and Climate Change Canada Offset Credit System
- Gold Standard Foundation
- Newfoundland and Labrador Regulation 14/17
- Nova Scotia, Greenhouse Gas Emission Regulations
- Ontario Regulation O. Reg. 390/18
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
- Plan Vivo
- Quebec Regulation Q-2, r.15 Reporting Regulation
- Quebec Regulation Q-2, r.46.1 Cap & Trade Regulation
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative*
- Saskatchewan Reporting Regulations
- The Climate Registry
- Verra’s Verified Carbon Standard
- World Bank Forest Carbon Partnership Facility
*Offsets only and subject to state requirements for verifier recognition
This list of applicants for accreditation provides public notice of the organizations that have applied to ANAB for accreditation to offer validation and/or verification of emissions claims.
Please submit any comments about ANAB applicants to email@example.com. ANAB will acknowledge and respond to all comments received within 30 days of the application date, and will review and may consider comments received after 30 days of the application date.
These accredited validation and verification bodies have submitted a formal application requesting ANAB to accredit additional scopes under ISO 14065.
As part of the accreditation process from time to time, ANAB may suspend accreditations or accreditations may be withdrawn; which may be voluntary by the VVB. Please note that suspension of accreditation is a temporary status and does not mean that the VVB’s accreditation has been withdrawn.
These validation and verification bodies have voluntarily requested to withdraw their ANAB accreditation.
Accreditation of the following validation and verification bodies has been withdrawn by ANAB.
These validation and verification bodies have scopes that have been temporarily invalidated for not meeting the requirements of ISO 14065.
These validation and verification bodies have in the past had the identified scope(s) of accreditation suspended, and later reinstated, or voluntarily withdrawn the scope(s) to end the suspension. To see if the validation/verification body is currently accredited, and for which scope(s), please see “All Accredited Bodies” above.