Q. What’s the process for setting my timeframe for a MindFlash training?
A. When your order is processed, an ANAB employee will contact you via email to request your preferred start date. On the morning of your preferred start date, you’ll receive access to the training in MindFlash. The three day timeframe begins at the time of that email.
Q. Can more than one attendee participate in online training for a single registration?
A. It is understood that only the formal registrant of the course will review the materials presented and participate in either the live online or self-paced course. If it is identified that additional participants are attending without officially registering, the organization will be contacted and charged the appropriate fee.
Q. How do I request an invoice?
A. Complete on-line registration process. At the bottom of the Payment Method Section, select the “check” button. This will hold your spot. The invoice can be printed once registration is complete.
Q. How often are public training sessions offered?
A. Consult our public course schedule to see when training will be offered.
Q .What is ANAB’s refund policy?
A. Training Refund Policy
- Registration may be cancelled if the request to cancel is received 30 or more calendar days prior to the course start date. The registrant remains fully responsible for all fees if a cancellation request is received less than 30 days before the start of the session for which the individual is registered.
- Alternatively, the registration can be transferred to an alternative participant or a later course offering, if used within 6 months.
- For requests received fewer than 30 calendar days prior to the course start date, the registration may be applied to a later course offering and used within 6 months or transferred to an alternative attendee.
- Any requests for transfer of registration must be received prior to distribution of the course materials. No changes to course registration can be made after distribution of the course materials.
- Transferred registrations applied to a later course offering or transferred to an alternative participant cannot be subsequently cancelled.
- ANAB is not liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, curtailment of transportation, acts of God, or any other cause beyond its control. If the session is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded or the fee can be transferred to an alternate session.
Q. Does ANAB provide a certificate after I complete my training course?
A. Within 7 day of the course ANAB will email a certificate. There are two types of certificates provided:
- Certificate of attendance: for courses with no exam or if the trainee does not pass the exam.
- Certificate of completion: for successful completion of the course materials and a passing score on the course exam.
Q. What’s the passing score for exams?
A. 70% or better is a passing score.
Q. Who should I contact if I have a question about a course?
A. Send email with your question to email@example.com.
Q. Can I get a discount when registering for a course?
A. Discounts are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code prior to registering.
Offers can not be combined. Discounts are not applicable to Feature sessions.
- ANAB accreditation applicants can get a 10% discount for a single registration with evidence of application fees paid.
- ANAB accredited customers: 5% discount for multiple registrations (up to three) and 10% for four or more. Registrations must be for the same session.
- ANSI Full Members: 10% discount.
Q. How can I become an instructor for ANAB?
A. Submit your resume email@example.com.
Q. Do you offer instruction in Spanish?
A. ¡Nosotros hablamos español!