July 30, 2019
Register for Personnel Certification Accreditation Workshop
Stakeholders are invited to register for the ISO/IEC 17024 Personnel Certification Accreditation Workshop September 3-4, 2019, at ANSI headquarters in Washington, DC.
The workshop, which will run from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm both days, is designed to educate organizations that are considering accreditation to ISO/IEC 17024, General requirements for bodies operating certification schemes for persons, a globally-accepted benchmark for bodies managing the certification of persons.
Through presentations, small group discussions, and exercises, participants will:
- Analyze and understand the requirements in ISO/IEC 17024
- Hear case studies from accredited certification bodies on how to successfully navigate the application process
- Develop self-assessment skills to conduct a gap analysis to identify areas of improvement and form an action plan
- Discuss best practices and mistakes made by certification programs in program design and implementation, as well as tips for how to control costs while maintaining quality
- Learn about new paradigms in personnel certification and better understand the evolving credentialing landscape
- Understand the accreditation process, which is guided by the International Standard ISO/IEC 17011, Conformity assessment – General requirements for accreditation bodies accrediting conformity assessment bodies
Register for the September Workshop
All remaining Personnel Certification Accreditation Workshops in 2019 also are now open for registration:
November 12-13 Webinar
December 12-13 Webinar