Assessors for Product, Process, Services Accreditation Standards and Schemes
ANAB is seeking contract assessors to assess third-party product certification accreditation programs against the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065, certification schemes, and applicable normative standards.
Some of the certification schemes in which assessors are being sought include (but are not limited to) the following:
- BRC Global Standards (BRCGS)
- FDA Accredited Third-Party Accreditation Program
- International Featured Standard (IFS)
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Telecommunications Certification Programs (TCB); such as USA (FCC), Canada (IC), European Union (EU), Singapore (iDA)
- Type I and Type III – Eco-labeling Certification Programs
- BIFMA level Furniture Sustainability Standard
- Textile Exchange Program
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Program/ Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) Government Programs
- EPA Energy Star® Program
- EPA WaterSense Certification Program
- ONC Permanent Certification Program for Health Information Technology
In addition to demonstrating various skills, knowledge, and personal behaviors, assessor candidates shall have successfully completed a lead auditor training course (e.g., ISO 9001) or equivalent and shall have auditing or assessing experience (first-, second-, or third-party) to demonstrate the necessary breadth of understanding of the various applications of the standards.
Seeking assessors for various levels/roles:
Lead Assessor: Competent to lead and perform accreditation assessments with respect to ISO 17065 and scheme related system requirements.
Technical Assessor: Participate as members on ANAB assessment team possessing the technical competence related to a certification scheme.
Technical Expert: Competent with respect to the scope of accreditation to be assessed; a team member who provides technical advice but is not considered as an assessor.
- ANAB is currently looking for technical experts for various fields, including but not limited to, Cybersecurity Risk Management, Functional Safety, Infant Formula Food Safety in accordance with U.S. Federal Drug Administration (FDA) regulations.
To apply, please complete the ANAB Assessor Application and select Product, Processes and Services Certification Accreditation (ISO/IEC 17065). ANAB will review your information and will contact you if we feel you have the necessary competence.
If you currently contract with ANAB as an assessor and want to expand into other ANAB accreditation programs, please reach out to your ANAB contact/s directly.