Assessors for Validation and Verification Standards and Programs
ANAB is seeking contract assessors and technical experts to assess third-party validation and verification accreditation programs against the requirements of ISO/IEC 17029, ISO 14065, various programs, and applicable normative standards.
Some of the areas in need of assessors include:
- Low-carbon-intensity electricity generation
- Agricultural land or forest management
- Carbon capture and storage
- Clean hydrogen
- Low-carbon fuels
- Carbon footprint
- Life cycle assessment
In addition to demonstrating various skills, knowledge, and personal behaviors, lead assessor and technical assessor candidates shall have successfully completed an auditor training course for a related system standard (e.g., ISO 14001, ISO 14065, ISO/IEC 17029, ISO 14064-3, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, etc.) or equivalent and shall have a wide range of auditing or assessing experience (first-, second-, or third-party) to have gained the necessary breadth of understanding of the various applications of the standards.
Seeking assessors for various levels/roles:
- Lead Assessor: Competent to lead and perform accreditation assessments with respect to ISO 14065 and ISO/IEC 17029.
- Technical Assessor: Competent to perform accreditation assessments with respect to ISO 14065, ISO/IEC 17029, and ISO 14064-3 and who is responsible for performing the technical assessment portions of the assessment of a VVB and performing witness assessments of validations and/or verifications.
- Technical Expert: Competent with respect to the scope of accreditation to be assessed; a team member who provides technical advice but is not considered as an assessor.
To apply, please complete the ANAB Assessor Application and select Validation and Verification Programs (ISO/IEC 17029). ANAB will review your information and will contact you if we feel you have the necessary competence.
If you currently contract with ANAB as an assessor and want to expand into other ANAB accreditation programs, please reach out to your ANAB contact/s directly.