Accreditation Rules for Management Systems Accreditation
ANAB Accreditation Rules (ARs) represent positions taken or policies established on operational issues related to ANAB ISO/IEC 17021-1 programs. By reference, ARs are incorporated in the ANAB documents for accreditation programs for certification bodies (CBs). ARs are controlled documents. Any copy printed from this site is considered uncontrolled and should be identified as such. The issue date of the current version (followed by the implementation or effective date if different) is indicated in parentheses.
1. Application of IAF MD 3:2008 for ASRP (withdrawn 2021/06/02 as IAF MD 3 was previously withdrawn)
3. Combined Use of ANAB Symbol and IAF MLA Mark (withdrawn 2018/07/16 – see instead PR 1018)
13. Complaints About Certification Bodies and Certified Organizations (withdrawn 2019/01/23 and replaced by company-wide online complaint process)
40. Accreditation Program for Security Operations Management Systems (withdrawn 2019/04/16)
44. Accreditation Program for Gluten-Free Management Systems (withdrawn 2020/01/29)
46. Accreditation Program for SQFI Ethical Sourcing Management Systems (withdrawn 2021/10/01)