Internal Auditing to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (Non-forensic)
This training is designed for laboratory managers, technical staff, and others who want or need to learn better audit practices.
ISO/IEC 17025 training course prepares the internal auditor to clearly understand technical issues relating to an audit. Attendees of Auditing to ISO/IEC 17025 training course will learn how to coordinate a quality management system audit to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and collect audit evidence and document observations, including techniques for effective questioning and listening.
¡Nosotros hablamos español! Contamos con instructores de habla hispana y ofrecemos cursos de laboratorio y forenses en español.
- Understand the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
- Learn how to coordinate a quality management system audit against ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Develop an understanding of the technical systems and issues of the accredited laboratory.
- Obtain an overview of the principles and concepts of ISO 19011
- Know how to collect audit evidence and document observations, including techniques for effective questioning and listening.
- Learn how to report the findings and conclusions.
CEU Credits: 2.4
This course is perfect for laboratory managers, technical staff, and consultants and auditors of all types who want or need to learn better audit practices.
ANAB also offers an ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Auditor course specifically for Forensic Service Providers. Please visit Forensic ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Internal Auditor for more information.
This training course is available as a private session. Private sessions are a great option for organizations that have several staff members that need the training.
Request Private Training from ANAB