Measurement Confidence: Fundamentals
This Measurement Confidence course introduces the foundational concepts of measurement traceability, measurement assurance, and measurement uncertainty and details ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17020 requirements.
This Measurement Confidence course introduces the foundational concepts of measurement traceability, measurement assurance and measurement uncertainty as well as provides a detailed review of applicable requirements from ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17020. Participants will learn how to establish and demonstrate metrological traceability, will review and consider various measurement assurance activities and will be provided with a practical approach for evaluating/estimating and reporting measurement uncertainty. Additionally, metrology terminology as it relates to measurement traceability and uncertainty will be discussed.
¡Nosotros hablamos español! Contamos con instructores de habla hispana y ofrecemos cursos de laboratorio y forenses en español.
- Acquire knowledge regarding the relevant ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17020 requirements for measurement traceability, assurance and uncertainty
- Learn terminology used in ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17020 as it relates to measurement traceability, uncertainty and assurance
- Learn how to establish and demonstrate metrological traceability
- Acquire an approach for evaluating uncertainty components and evaluating/estimating measurement uncertainty
- Gain an understanding about the interrelationship between measurement traceability, measurement assurance and measurement uncertainty
CEU Credits: 1.4
This training course is designed for laboratory management and technical staff responsible for review of uncertainties, and for consultants working with organizations seeking or maintaining accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025.