Understanding the Requirements and Concepts of ISO/IEC 17020:2012
This introductory course is specifically designed for those individuals who want to understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and how those requirements apply to inspection bodies.
This introductory course is specifically designed for those individuals who want to understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and how those requirements apply to inspection bodies. The course covers all requirements of the standard with a focus on what inspection body personnel need to know to understand and apply the requirements of the standard.
- Understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 , including general, structural, resource, process, and management system requirements
- Learn practical concepts, such as impartiality and independence, complaints and appeals, and control of documents
- Be familiar with the structure and content of ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- Understand the structure, scope and applicability of the standard for the inspection body
- Learn what records and documents are required for inspection bodies
- Understand the benefits of accreditation and the role of accreditation bodies
Those who are looking to gain an understanding the standard and potentially seeking accreditation should attend this course. This could include top-level managers who require a fundamental understanding, as well as junior staff who need an overview of the standard. Individuals new to a company can also gain perspective in this course as well as those that are preparing to implement a laboratory management system.
This training course is available as a private session. Private sessions are a great option for organizations that have several staff members that need the training.
Contact us at email@example.com or 414-501-5473 for more information.
Note: ANAB as an accreditation body will not provide any consulting during public or private sessions. Although instructors are able to answer questions and provide information on best practices, they will not provide solutions to organization specific issues.