Internal Auditing to ISO/IEC 17020:2012 (Non-forensic)
The Internal Auditing to ISO/IEC 17020 training course prepares the internal auditor to clearly understand technical issues relating to an audit. Attendees of this course will learn how to coordinate a quality management system audit to ISO/IEC 17020 and collect audit evidence and document observations, including techniques for effective questioning and listening.
¡Nosotros hablamos español! Contamos con instructores de habla hispana y ofrecemos cursos de laboratorio y forenses en español.
- Understand the ISO/IEC 17020:2012 requirements.
- Learn how to coordinate a quality management system audit against ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
- Develop an understanding of the technical systems and issues of the accredited Inspection Body.
- Know how to collect audit evidence and document observations, including techniques for effective questioning and listening.
- Learn how to report the findings and conclusions.
This course is perfect for managers, technical staff, and consultants and auditors who want or need to learn better audit practices.
This is a non-forensic training course. ANAB also offers specific forensic ISO/IEC 17020 training.