Understanding Revisions to the Requirements and Concepts of AS9104:2021 Series (Self-Paced)
This self-paced training course teaches attendees about the many new requirements and concepts changed in the 2021 revisions of the 4 AS9100 standards for Aviation, Space, and Defense (AS&D) Quality Management Systems.
19 in stock
This course will examine in detail the new requirements and transition to the latest International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), Industry Controlled Other Party (ICOP) standards:
- AS9104-1 Requirements for Certification of Aviation, Space, and Defense Quality Management Systems
- AS9104-2 Requirements for the Oversight of Aviation, Space, and Defense Quality Management System Certification Programs
- AS9104-3 Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Auditor Training, Development, Competence, and Authentication
- AS9101 Requirements for Conducting Audits of Aviation, Space, and Defense Quality Management Systems
This entails changes to such items as:
- New requirements for accreditation body assessment changes, including to office and witness assessments
- Site structure requirements changes for certificated organizations
- New and greatly expanded requirements for risk analysis of client organizations
- Revised methods for calculating audit time called OCAP (Organization Certification Analysis Process)
- Changes to the auditing requirements and reporting
- New requirements for integrated audits
- New process to replace ASRP for individual organization (PBS/RP – Performance Based Surveillance/Recertification Process)
- New requirements for auditor competency, training, and continuing oversight
- Updated pathways for aerospace auditors to become aerospace experienced auditors
- Updates to IAQG OPMT (Other Party Management Team) oversight process
This course will assure attendees comprehensive understanding of the changes using lecture, hands on exercises, and final exam.
- Understand the new requirements and concepts of the AS9104 series of standards
- Understand the transition to International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), Industry Controlled Other Party (ICOP) standards
- Obtain knowledge for successfully transitioning and fully conforming with the new AS&D AQMS certification requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of the standard requirements through participation in exercises and final exam
This course would be highly beneficial for AQMS accredited Certification Bodies, their certification decision makers, AQMS auditors and supporting personnel for the ICOP scheme. AB Assessor and Accreditation personnel are encouraged to take this course for better understanding of the Certification Bodies new requirements.
This training course is available as a private session. Private sessions are a great option for organizations that have several staff members that need the training.
Request Private Training from ANAB