ANAB uses Heads Ups as a new communication tool for our accredited validation/verification bodies and other interested parties. Each Heads Up is informational and is not considered a requirement document. Notice of each new Heads Up is via email to various contacts, including the main contact at each applicant and accredited VVB. All issues are maintained here.
7. New Appeal and Nonconformity Challenge Procedures Effective 2021/01/01
6. Nomination Sought for ANAB Assessor of the Year Award
5. Pre-launch Announcement of Accreditation Program for World Bank Forest Carbon Partnership Facility
4. Scheme and Program Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
3. ANAB Remote Assessments
2. New Certificates and Scopes of Accreditation
1. ANAB’s Guidance and Expectations for the Increased Use of IAF MD 4 During the COVID-19 Pandemic