Managing Multiple Standards in the Laboratory
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
How can laboratories manage these requirements? Which requirements overlap across standards? How can the laboratory integrate multiple standards into the management system? Join us for this webinar to find out the answers to these questions!
Oftentimes, laboratories must manage requirements from multiple standards during their day-to-day operations. Some of these standards include ISO/IEC 17025:2015, ISO 17034, ISO/IEC 17043, ISO 9001 and regulatory requirements.
- Understand overlapping requirements across ISO standards;
- Learn how to quickly identify common elements,such as internal audits and management review;
- Understand how regulatory requirements fit into ISO standards;
- Learn strategies for managing multiple standards in the laboratory;
- Learn methods for integrating multiple standards into the laboratory management system.
Melanie Ross, Technical Products Developer
Melanie Ross has over 20 years of experience in quality assurance, quality control, and quality management. She has worked in several different industries including chemical, biological, oil and gas, and aerospace. Her main role in each of these industries was the development of management systems, including internal audit programs, vendor qualification procedures, and implementation of lean six sigma. Currently, Melanie is a Technical Products Developer for ANAB designing and delivering training courses and supporting client outreach through business development activities. Her role serves as a technical resource to customers, assessors, and other interested parties.