ANAB is currently recruiting for the position below.
Management Systems Coordinator
ANAB is seeking a Management Systems Coordinator to be based out of our Milwaukee, WI, office. This position will interface with clients, assessors, committee members, and staff to coordinate the delivery of accreditation and assessment services. Some overnight travel may be required.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. A high school diploma or equivalent and five plus years of experience may substitute.
- Customer service support and problem solving skills; excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and interpersonal skills; and the ability to act with respect and integrity.
- Excellent organizational abilities, including the ability to prioritize projects, handle a multitude of activities simultaneously, and pay thorough attention to detail is essential.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to balance respect, decisiveness, and tenacity when dealing with others.
- Demonstrated capacity to embrace change. Ability to manage work under pressure.
- Appropriate level of understanding of the accreditation business, products, markets, personnel, and outside influencers.
- Understanding of quality principles, continuous learning, customer focus and service, and teamwork and partnering skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
View the Management Systems Coordinator job description and submit an application