June 6, 2019
ANAB to Host Cannabis Roundtable in Denver
ANAB and other industry leaders are hosting a Cannabis Roundtable discussion for those in or with an interest the cannabis industry on June 27 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Fleming Mansion, 1510 S. Grant Street in Denver.
Interested attendees may include laboratories, growers, consultants and dispensaries. We have designed a platform for structured discussion topics with plenty of time for questions from the room.
Topics will include: accreditation structure for ISO/IEC 17025; ASTM D-37 standard update; Colorado licensing, rule-making, and regulations; latest trends in state-of-the-art testing labs; quality management software for labs; proficiency testing; and many more!
Panelists include the following:
- Heather Krug, Marijuana Laboratory Sciences Program Manager, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Janet Girten, Deputy Director, Forensic Sciences, Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Kirsten Blake, Emerald Scientific – The Emerald Test
- Charles Rutherford II, ASTM/CPR Squared
- Karen Arrivillaga, Qualtrax
- Matt Sica, Melanie Ross, and Roger Muse of ANAB
Registration is free; contact Natalia Larrimer or call 414-501-5455.