ANAB participates in conferences and trade shows throughout the year to reach out to existing and potential customers and stakeholders. Our participation can take several roles, including speaker, panelist, exhibitor, and or sponsor. If you plan to attend any of the events listed below, visit ANAB’s booth to learn about our latest activities and programs.
The ANAB 2022 Credentialing Conference will be especially useful for:
- Those looking to learn more about how accreditation can add value to their credentialing programs in corporations, organizations, government agencies, and others
- Organizations considering developing a credentialing program to industry-recognized standards
- Organizations going through the ANAB accreditation process for the ISO/IEC 17024, ASTM E2659, ASTM D8403, and/or ANAB-CFP programs
- Organizations currently accredited under the ISO/IEC 17024, ASTM E2659, ASTM D8403, and/or ANAB-CFP programs
In November 2022, at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, CO, ANAB will be offering two training courses in-person:
- Nov 14-15, 2022, Measurement Confidence: Fundamentals and Practical Applications: This "hybrid" course combines two of our most popular curriculums, Measurement Confidence Fundamentals and Measurement Uncertainty Practical Applications, into a robust 2-day course that can only be taught in-person. Register by Oct 15 for a discounted rate of $400!
- Nov 14-16, 2022, Internal Auditing to ISO/IEC 17025:2017: this popular course teaches how to coordinate a quality management system audit to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and collect audit evidence and document observations, including techniques for effective questioning and listening. Register by Oct 15 for a discounted rate of $700!
The training courses taught at the in-person training event will be useful for:
- Laboratory management and technical staff responsible for review of uncertainties
- Consultants working with organizations seeking or maintaining accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025
- Laboratory managers
- Laboratory technical staff
- Laboratory consultants
- Laboratory auditors
The in-person training event will be held at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, CO. For details on securing a hotel room at a heavily discounted rate and other information on these training courses, please see In-Person Training Event: Measurement Confidence & Internal Auditing to ISO/IEC 17025.