Internal Audits: Auditing the Management System in Environmental Analytical Laboratories
Register at this link
After an attendee registers for the course, they will receive an email to set-up access to the course and course materials. You will have access to the course for three days of your choosing and you do not need to schedule the course immediately. You will receive a copy of the course presentation as a Handout when you initially register.
The goal of the course is to provide a practical approach for internal auditing to the TNI Environmental Laboratory Standard.
- Why should you do an internal audit?
- Standard requirements for an internal audit
- Practical approaches to internal auditing
- ISO 19011 Guidance
- Audit Team
- General discussion on how to audit management system
- How to write, respond, resolve nonconformities
- Common lab findings from internal audits
- Assessment expectations for internal audits of the management system
- Case studies
This training course is available as a private session. Private sessions are a great option for organizations that have several staff members that need the training.
Request Private Training from ANAB