Understanding ISO/IEC 27006 and the Interrelation Between ISO/IEC 27006 and ISO/IEC 17021-1
This course focuses on the application of ISO/IEC 27006 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 and is primarily aimed at certification bodies who operate in the certification of information security management systems e.g., ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27701.
This training course is ideal for personnel of certification and accreditation bodies, as well as other interested parties seeking an understanding of the accreditation requirements related to information security, management systems certification programs. This course focuses on the application of ISO/IEC 27006 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 and is primarily aimed at certification bodies who operate in the certification of information security management systems e.g., ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27701.
Understanding the requirements of ISO/IEC 27006 and its relationship with ISO/IEC 17021-1 is critical to implementing an effective certification program to meet the needs of all interested parties in this unique industry.
This course has been developed to guide participants through the requirements of ISO/IEC 27006 and how they relate, support and enhance the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1. It also provides an understanding of ISO/IEC 17021-1 where additional requirements are not contained in ISO/IEC 27006.
The course has been developed using common issues identified during accreditation body audits to reinforce the learning objectives.
- Gain an understanding of the requirements in ISO/IEC 27006 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 as it relates to ISO/IEC 27006.
- Understanding the interrelation between ISO/IEC 27006 and ISO/IEC 17021-1.
- Technical staff responsible for developing procedures and overseeing the implementation of ISMS programs.
- Auditors who conduct audits on behalf of accredited ISMS certification bodies.
- Accreditation body assessors who conduct assessments related to the ISMS certification.
- Others interested in learning about ISMS accreditation related requirements.
This training course is available as a private session. Private on-site courses are a great option for organizations that have several staff members who need training. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-501-5473 for more information.